Toronto Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage Lawyers

When you are injured in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist, it may be difficult to know where you will get the compensation you need. Fortunately, you have options. You may be able to claim compensation from your own insurance coverage or from the Ontario government’s Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund.

At CHAGPAR LAW of Toronto, we know that all injured people have a right to seek compensation, and our role as counsel is to help them secure it. We are committed to pursuing all avenues of recovery and achieving positive results for our clients.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage

All vehicles driven in Ontario must, by law, be insured. When a driver does not carry insurance and is involved in an accident, a party to the accident can claim compensation for his or her injuries or vehicle damage from his or her own policy. In addition, pedestrians and cyclists hit by uninsured vehicles may be entitled to compensation through their own private policy, their own auto policy or the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund, which pays claims in situations where there is no recourse to auto insurance.

Legal Strength and Personal Compassion

At CHAGPAR LAW, we have stood by clients whose vehicle collision injuries have caused physical, emotional and financial strain in their day-to-day lives. Our team is prepared to take the lead on a legal claim to secure our clients the financial support they require, while working as their partner in the process. We are committed to our clients’ engagement and offer honest, upfront advice regarding each individual case. We have the experience that gets re$ults.

Serving Greater Toronto, Including Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough: Underinsurance Coverage Lawyers

To begin the process of protecting your legal rights, Contact us online or call us at 416-733-HURT (4878). We offer a free initial consultation for our services, and translation services are available in any language.